Sign in to follow this  

Need rear wheel assembly for a KDX.

Hey guy's I need a complete rear wheel assembly for a 1991 KDX 250. It needs to be in good condition! I live in Murrieta/Temecula. I really need to get this by the weekend so we can go riding!

BTW: No crap about it being a 2-smoke, it's so we can ride!

Thanks!

I know were you can get one for a kx 250 but I dout it would arive in time. I wonder if its the same? Any way A friend of mine is parting out a erly 90s kx but Im not to sure what shape the wheals are in. Are you realy that big?

I know were you can get one for a kx 250 but I dout it would arive in time. I wonder if its the same? Any way A friend of mine is parting out a erly 90s kx but Im not to sure what shape the wheals are in. Are you realy that big?

Let me talk to my friend. How much for the assembly? Were are you located? What condition is it in? That’s not me in the avatar. But I do weigh 345. Just do a search and you will find a pic of me on here.

sory to get your hopes up man but I stoped by his house today and the weal bearings were shot and the back rim had a huge dent in it and sevral bent spokes. I didn't think about this ether the kx weal is a 19" and im prety shure the kdx uses an 18" weal. I did find out that u can get complete exell weals from the tt store thou.