Sign in to follow this  

Enduro exchange program: ITALY vs. USA

Is anyone interested in visiting Italy for some enduro rides and then give us same help to ride in USA :cry:? We are a group of friends living in North Italy who can give support to American friends willing to ride on famous italian enduro areas. On the other hand we hope to find friends who could organize the same thing for us in USA :cry:.

Roberto,

this is a great idea. I have looked in to some options to ride "hard" enduro in Europe (Italy,France etc.).

Our "hard" enduro racing season is just starting now over here on the West Coast (California).

Lets try to get something arranged ! :cry:

Oliver

Good idea...!!!

Like a condo or house swap with bikes..!!

You should talk to Torturechambers, he has "hard" Hawaii covered...!!!

If your ever in the Northern California area there are many places

to go around here..!!!

THAT sounds SOOOO cool! A DirtBike Foreign Exchange program. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We should start some sort of Exchange website or something.

I am up for Italy. Except I wouldn't want to send my bike there. :cry:

Great! Since I live in Varese and have friends both in Husqvarna and in World Enduro Racing Team, it might be that there are bikes for rent.

Let's keep in touch and I will let you know how we can do for bikes and the rest.

If you want to have direct contact, my e-mail address is:

baratellir@tin.it

I can offer you a couple different Husqvarnas to ride. '04-'05 models.

A great California enduro would be the Quicksilver national in Clear creek/Coalinga , early Feb 2005. Lots of hill climbs, downhills, creek crossings, and Tree riding.

I was in Italy for my honeymoon last month. Livorno,Pisa, Firenze. Great area, very crowded in the city. I was trying to talk my "new" wife into moving there just to do the Italian Enduros. I went to a couple Husky dealers, but they were closed for the 5 hour lunch. I love that way of life. :cry:

When does the enduro season start?

-Tony

I agree. The Quicksilver would be great, but will it take place in 05 ? :cry:

Here is an overview of our 2004 California Enduro Schedule:

Okt/17 Jackhammer Enduro Stonyford

Okt/24 49er Enduro Elkins Flat

Nov/6 Cowbell Enduro Upper Lake

Nov/14 WFO Enduro Stonyford

I will / plan to ride all of these. If you guys get the bike topic solved with Huskytone, ( I need my own TE510 to ride ) we could try to arrange something to ride one or two of these enduros and some rides around those dates in the area where the enduros take place and add Clear Creek to it.

I can take two additional bikes and three additional people with my setup to the events and/or to the riding areas.

If I can convince my wife, I could possibly offer accommodation for two to three people. Location near San Francisco, 30 minutes from the Airport, at the ocean.

What are your plans ?

O.

Thank you very much, but I'm just back from a Sahara Off Road trip of 8500 km in Tunisia, Lybia, Niger, Algeria with my Land Rover. So I'm planning something for spring 2005.

In the mean time, if you wish you can start visiting us.

Enduro racing season starts in February-March: I will check if our racing regulations accept foreigners in selected events. Otherwise we can have a full week of enduro without races, but having the possibility to visit different famous areas. During the next couple of weeks I will prepare some information where to ride, what to do, events, etc.

Ciao.

Roberto

:cry: