Sign in to follow this  

Need help to find big MX boots.

Hello,

I just bought a pair of O'NEAL MX boots in the biggist size I could find, Size 15. They are way to small. My work boots are a size 15 wide and they fit OK. Are there any others out there with a big foot? Does anyone know where I can find a bigger or wider MX boot? Please help...

Thanks, Fran

Man you got one big ol foot! Your gonna need an extended shifter for sure! My friend has the same problem and he rides with rocky boots, not the best but better than a work boot! :cry:

No shops around here with big boots. They just shake their heads at me and say "Good Luck". I think I'm going to cut the top part off the O'neal boots and just wrap it around my Timberlands. Now I'll look like the biggest freak out there. :cry:

wow dude, you got to take a picture of your foot and post it on this site!

Heck, take a picture of you next to your DRZ... it must look like a pit bike!

I do look a little funny riding this bike I think. I'm 6'5" tall and I tip the scales at about 300 lbs. with a size 15 EEE foot. My wife tells me my Harley looks like a toy when I'm on it. Just think how I look on the DRZ. :cry: :cry:

But I do love the dirt. Whats a guy to do...Mabe a diet? :cry:

Well at 6' 5 with a size 15 foot 300lbs it sounds as if you are pretty much on a diet! Hell your normal body weights prolly 280 woulden't you say? If not you'd look like a bean pole! :cry:

No shops around here with big boots. They just shake their heads at me and say "Good Luck". I think I'm going to cut the top part off the O'neal boots and just wrap it around my Timberlands. Now I'll look like the biggest freak out there. :cry:

Look up bike shops in the yellow book and start calling the closest ones. You may have to go for a drive.

Again Alpine stars without the liner may bet the way to go.