Sign in to follow this  

Radiator guard

I'm thinking of buying a Devol Extreme Radiator Guard. Does anyone have it? Is it pretty good for protecting the rad if the bike gets dropped? Does anyone have suggestions for another good rad guard?

Unabiker is the one you want. I'm in the UK and there's no dealership for them here so I had one shipped over. They're that good! So many people use them here and Unabiker are a Thumpertalk sponsor.

Solid stuff!

Ian

drb gaurds are the best. a little bit more weight but u can drop your rad right on a rock and they wont move.

I just upgraded from Works Connection to Unabiker. The Unabiker guards support from the front and the back. They wrap around the entire radiator. They are impressive. Get them if you want TOTAL PROTECTION! If you want a good undamaged pair of Works Connection guards for a good price, let me know. :cry:

drb gaurds are the best. a little bit more weight but u can drop your rad right on a rock and they wont move.

1st: What is a drb guard?

2nd: why is it the best?

Show us the web site, the product specs, the pictures, cost, availabilty, testomonials for users,,, feel free to change my mind on what I KNOW to be the best rad guard on the market for a trail bike :cry:

Unabiker Racing stays the King of off road rad guards, until proven otherwise IMHO... But I'm always up for a lower cost, BETTER product :cry:

If I didn't already have Devols I would buy Unbikers!!! Got mine before Unbikers were available. :cry:

Thanks for all the feedback. I guess I'll be getting a unabiker :cry:

:cry: :lol:We beat on ya until you succumbed :cry: :lol:truely they are the best design I have seen and no one on this forum will lead yu astray,, :cry:

Uni's are rock solid. No problems putting them on. Didn't even have to take the tank off. Mine have been tested every ride with no damage to rads. (My bike has been down on the ground more times than I care to count). :cry:

Paul

i wouldn't say they were super easy to put on, pretty much a tight fit if you ask me...

As for the protection goes... i agree with all of you...

I don't think you could make a better radiator guard.