TT northeast ride

We had one last year at Rocket Raceway in PA, and it was a blast! A lot of TTers showed up for one of the 2 days, and many camped out for both days. Guys came from up to 7 hours away. It was one the best times I've had riding. We capped it off with a TT members only race, where the prizes were T-shirts and fender stickers.

So, if anyone wants to organize something like that again, I'd be up for it. Bill did it last time, I'm not sure where he is now, but maybe see if he's interested in doing it again.

I would love to do one, Saturdays are open for me. I'm in upstate NY, so about the best that I could help with is a planned day at Eagle Bridge, EBMX.net I don't know of many trails etc. in the Albany area.

Count me in if we can come up with one.

How about a trip to EBMX for everyone - may not be a TTDay, but we can get a bunch of us there a ride together anyway.

Mayeb we can get Ace or DiamondBack as well.

Who would be up for a trip to EBMX the only Sat. that does not work for me is the 16th.

Next spring, I really wanna go down to hatfield mccoy for a long weekend. Would anyone in NY wanna go down, and would anybody else be willing to meet there and ride.

Chris

Just let me know the date - Just went there a few weeks ago, and am ready to go back ?

great place for a more than one day ride - 5 different trail heads......cover a different set of trails each day, and the terrain varies from place to place ?

I checked out the EBMX.net website, they don't let you on if you don't have stock exhaust. I would be interested in Hatfield trip, keep me in mind when you upstate guys make the trip. I've been wanting to get to the Rocket if the tt ride is there.

I am in for Hatfield - McCoy also.

Awesome place, ? :cry:

You could not cover it all in a week.

? :cry: ??

like I said - just give me the date and I will be there?

they have plenty of camping a few miles from some of the trail heads