Sign in to follow this  

So I went to my first supermoto race last sunday

Competition was pretty feirce seeing how I've never raced before. I was bottoming out hudge on the jumps. Time for revalve even with my race-tech components. I think I'll go back to the stock rear link/ put the forks back down where they belong. It was so much fun and so different then being on the street. I was backing it on the the 2nd lap around the track. I didn't race the entire event... My wheelie injury from last wednesday came back to haunt me on the jump sections.

Oh and by the way, I ran 14/47 gearing for the track. I thought the drz was a wheelie monster before... Now its like, front wheel on the ground? Jeez how am I suppposed to keep it there? :cry: :cry: I hit 5th gear in a wheelie yesterday with this gearing but its time to switch back, it just dosn't work well this way I mean your topped out in no time on the streets.

And thats how it went :cry:

I was wondering how you did, Glad to hear you had fun!! :cry: Our last race if the year is this weekend. No more racing supermoto for me. With my new job I work every Saturday, and that is when they race in our area. :cry:

I'm planning on switching my DRZ back to supermoto over the winter!! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

So your leg must not be too bad since you are out pulling 5th gear mingers this week. :cry:

14/44 might calm the wheel stands on the track. Then again I am not familiar with your track.

Glad you had fun, hope the leg is OK.

Mike

:cry: