leak

3 things first i have a leak of oil on the left side of motor people tell me its a gasket if so how much would that be ? second my exhaust smokes now it didnt do it before so i wanna know y it doesnt effect the bike at all so ?? and third i broke a couple spokes hitting someone and chipped a little of the hub (drum) thing and i was wondering where i could get some spokes and if i would need to get a new rim cuz of the chip cuz its where one spoke goes in ?

:smashpc:u look like ur in deep! well i know how to fix the oil leak...had a problem myself.. ? u can prolly buy it at most autoparts stores...its a blue gasket maker....works great...and thats about the only way i know how to stop it other than buying another gasket....costs about 1-3$ ?

im not an expert but i have a couple ideas.

1. exhaust, have you took your baffler out and checked if theres anything wrong in there?

2.spokes, you can order a set of spokes from yamaha for 30$, and if you want to get the best rims, bbr sells aluminum rims that are alot lighter then stock ones.

hope that helped any.

:smashpc:u look like ur in deep! well i know how to fix the oil leak...had a problem myself.. ? u can prolly buy it at most autoparts stores...its a blue gasket maker....works great...and thats about the only way i know how to stop it other than buying another gasket....costs about 1-3$ ?

about that blue maker do u kno the name or is that it? t :cheers:hanks for the help