Sign in to follow this  

Am I the only one still waiting???

My impatience is turning to full blown anger! I put $100 down on the "first" '05 450, at my dealer, back in July. I am glad to see others on here are getting their's and I am happy for you. But, it seems like all the others that were to get one from the first shipment, have already got them. Not me. My salesman just says "we were told the release date is Sept 27", and they have no idea when or if it is coming. And to add fuel to the fire, I called the 3 closest other dealers in the area, and ALL of them said they already have received and sold some!!! What gives? I am not necessarily saying that my dealer is pulling a fast one, I just don't know why they can't give a straight answer. The other dealers looked "online with Honda" and were able to tell me when their bikes were shipped and would arrive. I wonder why my dealer is unable to do that. I am really losing my patience. Anyone with any comments? :cry:

Well I am still waiting in Colorado for mine. Talked to the dealer today and they received one this week and think the second shipment will be in two weeks. Its hard being patient. :cry:

same [@#$%&*!] for me, so I am going to another dealer.

I am still waiting myself. Mine is supposed to be leaving Louisiana Friday for Oklahoma. I can't wait.

I'm in Central Calif. and I'm still waiting. The dealer got one this last weekend, so that makes about 30 more of us still waiting on the list.

I was told the next shipment is today, Oct. 1st. About 18 will arrive.

Yep I'm waiting too!!!!

500.00 down in june and the first bike is supposidly not in.... I to think they are blowing smoke up my AZZZZ. I my patience are, well completely worn out. To make matters worse my buddy picked his up on Wed. Great for him bad for me :cry:

I'm waiting also, I was second on the list, I put my $500 down in the beginning of August. The dealer says mine will be here next week.....

i am still waiting too and starting to get angry. 500 down in june, promised i would have the first, he hopes it is here today but here it is 3 o'clock andi still haven't gotten the call. how long does it take to tell if the bike was in the delivery?

i went thru a dealer credit hold issue between the dealer and the warehouse as well, apparently that has been worked out we'll se

Just talked to my dealer. Mine isn't in yet, but if I want, they will go pick one up from another dealer, and I can get it today! But, I have to get a call back from the finance guy before I can set this up!!!! ARRRGGHH!!!!!!

Mine came in today...I was second on my dealers list. I am picking it up on Monday!!!! :cry:

i am just so damn pissed. i have been waiting since june, firt on the list at a very high volume dealership. now i find out that it will ship monday, but i just don't believe the guy.

Oh man. I was soooo close to getting it today! I just couldn't get in with my finance guy before the day's end! Nooo!!!! Oh well, at least I know I can pick it up Monday morning. :cry:

A shipment did come in today, and one is mine. But, they will not give it to me in the crate (I tried and tried, begged even since I'll be taking it apart anyway).

They didn't give me a date when it'll be put together, but their service dept. is open weekends so there is hope for the weekend.

Ok, had to re-create a new username now that the CRF is about here :cry:

ex-YZBlue

I stopped at my dealer Wednesday and there was a 05 CRF450 in the crate in the parking lot. I find my salesman and he says that one is sold and mine is a day or two behind it. So I spend the next two days cleaning my 04 for trade in. I call my salesman today and he now tells me Oct.14th.

So I guess it's Ride,Clean,Repeat for a couple more weeks.

I took delivery of mine today (Sat., Oct. 2)

They received 20....6 of them went straight to Honda R&D I am told (dunno why, it's Fresno!). Mine was first assembled today and waiting when I arrived.

05crf450_1.jpg

05crf450_2.jpg

05crf450_3.jpg