Sign in to follow this  

Am I the only one still waiting???

I think it will arrive very soon. I thought the same thing. I don't know if dealers reveal everything. My dealer kept telling me date after date it arrive. If you are first on the list you should get it soon. If your dealer put you second to about 10th on the list you should get it around 10-9-04. If you are first on the list, look your dealer in the eye and ask him or her to level with you.

I took delivery of mine today (Sat., Oct. 2)

They received 20....6 of them went straight to Honda R&D I am told (dunno why, it's Fresno!). Mine was first assembled today and waiting when I arrived.

Sweet! Nice pics and congrats. I should be in the same boat Monday morning. *fingers crossed*

Thanks Jimbo. Here's hoping to good luck tomorrow!

I have to thank my wife. My wife setup the equity loan for new stuff around the house and left enough for me to get the bike! She's the best in the world (along with my daughter) :cry:

I'm going to spend the day documenting the bike. Complete picture taking of all areas along with video. Then the tear down for grease etc. By the way, there is a good article in the newest Transworld MX Mag. about new bike prep.