Ya Ya Ya. I ordered the wrong part. Little help please

Here is the deal.

I bought a used front brake line from a TT member (motocrosschump) and the line is just as he promised. It's in great shape. It is off an 03 YZF-450. I "thought :cry: " it was off a WR. When I looked back on my p.m.'s he did indicate it came off a YZ. MY BAD!!! :cry: :cry: not his :cry: . As far as I'm concerned, if he is not on the list of "Good Sellers", he should be!!!

Motocrosschump... You da man :cry:

So... now that I'm thru with true confession,

I'M IN DESPRATE NEED OF A STOCK "WR" 426 FRONT BRAKE LINE.

I need it before I leave for the G.B.M.III. on the 6th of Oct.

If you can help out a TT member in need please p.m. me or post here.

Thanks

Boyd

Why not buy a new, steel-braided line? It's way better than stock....and you could run a CR-routed line. :cry:

Why not buy a new, steel-braided line? It's way better than stock....and you could run a CR-routed line.

That's a great Idea however, I'm working with limited time here so ordering one would take to much time. I was trying go see if someone who might have put one of the aftermarket front brake lines on there bike still has the stocker in there shop.

Boyd

It wouldn't take any longer to one-day a new one than it would a used one.....unless you find one in driving distance you'll have to get it shipped.....good luck. :cry: