Sign in to follow this  

MX Training

What workouts should i do for MX?? I am planning on getting really serious into it, i have done mx before and loved it, but i wanna get to workin out before i get my new yz426f, and before i start racing. I wanna get into the habit of doing it, plus i have fun working out, lol. I have no clue what to do. the only thing i figured was when i do weights dont do like body building style lifting just do more of an aerobic thing with less wieght and more reps, what outher excercises should i focus on? oh i also work out with a medicine ball with my friend. and should i go lift weights twice a day once a day or every other day? preferably 2 times a day cause i have fun doing it, lol.

be careful not to overload your body. i would say no to lifting twice a day, but thats just me. I would do aerobic stuff. stretch and do endurance training not muscle building stuff. if you work out with a good weight now keep with that or drop a bit and work on reps. build your bodys agility. But really i have no clue. I always just ride for exercise :cry:

be careful not to overload your body. i would say no to lifting twice a day, but thats just me. I would do aerobic stuff. stretch and do endurance training not muscle building stuff. if you work out with a good weight now keep with that or drop a bit and work on reps. build your bodys agility. But really i have no clue. I always just ride for exercise :cry:

I work out every day in school for a hour, except on twednesdays and on the weekends.

I use wieght that is not the max, not the least. But remember, the less you work out your forearms with a lot of wieght, the better :cry: