Sign in to follow this  

PNW RIDE :LAKE WENATCHEE Oct. 8-10

We'll be staying at Goose Creek CG. Brandon will be there as well as a couple of other kids (the campground trails are great for the kids!) I'd like to check out some different trails w/ the ladies if y'all are interested. If enough people can make it...potluck Saturday?

If the weather holds I will most likely be there. I will watch your post to make sure it all is still a go by the 8th. Later folks. 😢

Hey nicki,

Kemilu is out of town right now, but will be back by Wednesday or so. She had said that she would like to ride with you that weekend (I am going to Canada), so please know she will be happy to ride with you.

Oh, and thank you for the birthday song! That was very nice.

😢

OB

(Original Brandon)

OB

(Original Brandon)

What, you didn't like being "big Brandon"? 😢 It did get a little confusing having 2 Brandons around. What shall we call "little Brandon"? The un-original Brandon? 😢 I look forward to riding w/ Kemilu again. 😢

Nicki, what type of riding do you have planned this weekend (girls, guys, kids, all together)? Just trying to figure out how to plan this on our end. We'll either ride all together or break it up so that Steve rides one day and me the other - you know the drill.... (Mom's busy this weekend so we'll have all the kids).

We'll be staying at Goose Creek CG. Brandon will be there as well as a couple of other kids (the campground trails are great for the kids!) I'd like to check out some different trails w/ the ladies if y'all are interested. If enough people can make it...potluck Saturday?

We're comming up afterall and a pot luck sounds GRAND to me 😢 i'll bring somthing Better to eat than cookies this time i PROMISS!!!

We'll be heading up on sat afternoon,

So i Guess we'll just look for you at the goose creek camp ground than ???~GB

We're shooting for a spot down on the river, but if they're taken I'll post the site # on the sign board. As far as what/who of ride, I guess we'll just fly by the seat of our pants. There are several other ladies coming (not from TT) so there will probably be a ladies ride Sat. and Sun.

We'll bring another turkey to deep fry.

Tawnya (TTR_Tawnya) and I are hoping to make it out there as well. Maybe Friday night, but possibly Sat. Morning.

It looks like my Cousin and her family will be coming out to meet the crew on Saturday as well. They have a son about Brandon's age, and two smaller daughters. They all ride! 😢

We'll bring another turkey to deep fry.

Awsome than i'll bring the stuffing 😢~GB

I'll bring dessert! T

(PS-YAHOO, note my sig. line and new parts! I think I've got the bug...) 😢

It's great to see you on here Tawnya. And yes, it can become addicting.I look forward to dessert. 😢 Looks like we're going to have a great turn-out for the ladies ride! There's also going to be a pretty big group of kiddos.

Will be there Sat. by 9am, but will have to leave after dinner 😢 have too much stuff that needs to get done.

Pam is bringing her famous salad in a bag and trying to come up with something else also.

See ya there.....

scott