Sign in to follow this  

Is Bubba not riding the US Open?

i read in an interview that he might not do it because of preperation for A1..with all the money he knows he can make im sure $100,000 is chump change, hell hes prolly rollin like hell as it is, well he is :cry:

Thats too bad I really like that kid. I seen him fall in the race, but did not here that he broke something.

later

Thats too bad I really like that kid. I seen him fall in the race, but did not here that he broke something.

later

Yup, I agree, Broc's got the stuff to win a championship. I'll be rooting for him next year. He's one of the few guys out there, besides Bubba, CR, RC, Tortelli and Walker that's not afraid to hang it out. Look for him to do well next year.

Merf

I think Torelli will be on the RM-Z450 and RC will be on the Rm250, so that will be interesting. I hear the early $$$ is on Reed to win cause he has the least changes to deal with.

My money would be on RC. I just think the RM is a better bike than the CR, and RC is a better rider than Reed.

I think Torelli will be on the RM-Z450 and RC will be on the Rm250, so that will be interesting. I hear the early $$$ is on Reed to win cause he has the least changes to deal with.

My money would be on RC. I just think the RM is a better bike than the CR, and RC is a better rider than Reed.

I was talking MX, but in SX, I really think it'll be a dogfight between Bubba, Reed and RC. RC is a great rider, but Reed has something that RC hasn't shown in SX. RC is hands-down the better MX rider though. I think he proved that (again) this year. He just wants it more than anybody else right now.

I already have my tickets, hotel reservations and airfare to Anaheim I. I think it's gonna be something I don't want to miss... and I'm not a real big SX fan.

Luckily, the real show comes to Denver this year and we actually get an outdoor MX this year! 2005 is gonna be a fun one to watch.

Merf

PS, I still think that Hepler will be the man in 125MX in 2005... :cry: