Sign in to follow this  

can a 95 610 be made street leagle?

I'm sure it can if my 98 TE610 is. All mine has is a husky speedo, acerbis rear mirror, ducati/husky turn signals, brake light and some cheese ball battery operated horn. Strip all that off, the bike is a full blown TE. And mine is street registered, and it won't be seeing any street. I only keep it street registered to keep it insured for me. :cry:

I only keep it street registered to keep it insured for me.

good point! do you have it insured as a street bike???

thanks for the info.

Yes, it will be. I just registered it last week, as a street bike, because the guy before me had it that way, so I just changed ownership into me, and contd to keep it as a street bike, even though it will be strickly dirt.

When I call AAA to insure it, it will be considered a street bike. AAA will not insure a dirtbike, but they will a street bike.

So, legally, I have to keep it insured as a street bike and take advantage of insurance benefits through AAA.

Hopefully that helped... :cry:

From what I understand, just about ANYTHING can be made street legal--it is just a matter of jumping through the correct hoops.

Here in Canada we do not have as easy a time as some of the states I have heard about (needing basically only a horn and signal lights to get road titled) but there are people who are working on getting their quads street legal, so if this can be done I would think any bike has a fighting chance. :cry: