Sign in to follow this  

L2FLY

just wanted to give you a shout out since you are a busy moderator now.....stong work :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks guys... Bryan asked me to help out with the Thumpette forum, as TT is growing in leaps & bounds! :cry: I don't expect I'll have a lot to do, as the ladies are pretty self-regulating, and keep everyone else in line, too! :cry:

Moderator? I thought you had enough to do already.

I guess seeing as it's the Thumpette Forum that you won't have to spend your time babysitting a bunch of thick-headed guys. :cry: :cry:

beat me whip me oh lady moderator, make it hurt so..... good! :cry:

Cuff me now and lasso me with your truth rope Wonder Woman! I do see a resemblance!

wonder_woman.jpg

Congrats on the new position! :cry:

Cuff me now and lasso me with your truth rope Wonder Woman! I do see a resemblance!

wonder_woman.jpg

Congrats on the new position! :cry:

you think there's a resemblance? (its a dark pic, but the only one I have on photobucket right now...) :cry:

ml_crop.jpg

(thats my ex, btw, not some stranger coping a feel! :cry:)

Edit - :cry: dang, looking at the two pics like that, there IS a bit of a resemblance there, isn't there?!? I know who I'm going to be for Halloween! :cry:

OK, I guess I was wrong, but I can always dream right? You need to look more consistant in the pictures you post of yourself.

I was originally going to post this:

Looks like there's a new Sheriff in town, and the bullet's loaded in the gun! We better watch out boys, or we'll end up like Otis in jail!!!

pdMPAGS0002.jpg

You might have got ofended once you stopped laughing, so I changed it!

OK, I guess I was wrong, but I can always dream right? You need to look more consistant in the pictures you post of yourself.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Er, sure, I'll try to look more consistent! I actually think there IS a resemblance!

I was originally going to post this:

Looks like there's a new Sheriff in town, and the bullet's loaded in the gun! We better watch out boys, or we'll end up like Otis in jail!!!

pdMPAGS0002.jpg

You might have got ofended once you stopped laughing, so I changed it!

:lol::cry::lol: Not offended, not at all! :cry:

I don't post much here but congrats on the new title.

BTW, what are you doing with your hand? :cry:

ml_crop.jpg

I don't post much here but congrats on the new title.

BTW, what are you doing with your hand? :cry:

ml_crop.jpg

hehehehehe............ :cry:

No, seriously, he was sitting on a large rolling guitar amp... when I leaned up against his legs for the pic, he started rolling away, so I reached back to grab him and stop him from rolling! I almost fell on my butt! :cry: :cry:

Guess that outta frost old tbb. He came in here bashing you Thumpettes and now you have the Big Hammer. :cry:

Congrats L2FLY :cry:

TT made a good choice; Congradulations on your new TT status L2F!! :cry: :cry:

How has the pooch been dealing with the living conditions and mom's schedule!?? :cry: :cry:

Happy 'XPLRN' :lol::cry:

Congrat's Donna :cry::lol: :lol: The fact that you've incorporated that 'LILF' thing in your sig' is hilarious. Well done on your new position too... :lol::cry::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry::lol::cry::lol::cry:

Congrat's Donna ;):cry: :cry: The fact that you've incorporated that 'LILF' thing in your sig' is hilarious. Well done on your new position too... :cry::lol::cry::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donna????? :cry:;):lol::p

A Mod :cry:

A lawyer a Mod a dirt bike gal

and a real pleasure to talk to as well, intelegent, nice on the eyes, and a heck of a rider

Is that enough butt kissing :cry:

Congrats Fly :cry: