Since no Wolverine Saturday?

Since the Wolverine ride for this Saturday is off, anybody going to be riding on the west side Saturday morning? Whitecloud, Cedar Creek, or Horseshoe Lake? Looks like we should get a little rain Saturday morning to keep the dust down.

Umm yea. Wife just reminded me that she may be staying at a girl friends house tonight (something about her roomate being gone and she is afraid to stay there alone)...... Whatever ? If so she will be home late morning and will completely screw my AM riding plans up. She said that she dont know yet if she is going.

Doh there she is on the phone right now hang on....................Holly hell. Now she wants me to go to the Farmers market tomorrow morning. ?

BUT I did manage to put my foot down and request...no demand ? some ride time tomorrow morning. Yea thats it. Demand ?? So we will see.

If she dont go to her friends house tonight then I am ridding in the AM Saturday. Otherwise it is gonna be Sunday morning, bright and squirly.

Well it is looking like the wife is a permanent ficture on the couch this evening. Meaning that she aint going to her friends house. Meaning that I AM RIDING IN THE MORN TOMORROW. ? :cry:

I am gonna be at Horseshoe at 8:00am tomorrow. Its raining right now. Should be no dust tomorrow at all. Yahhoooiieeeee!!!!!!

That trail is one tight SOB. I have ridden that trail many times in the past. They have layed in new trail in a few area this year. And my lord is it tight. Almost to tight for me. Yes I know hard to believe aint it. But if your bars are wider than 29" you aint getting thru there. Even at 29" I was still wacking stuff left and right. It is that tight. 1st gear tight. I can see what they were up to when laying out the trail. But as it sits right now the trail has no flow at all. I can see that it wont get riddin much except by us diehards.

That trail is one tight SOB. I have ridden that trail many times in the past. They have layed in new trail in a few area this year. And my lord is it tight. Almost to tight for me. Yes I know hard to believe aint it. But if your bars are wider than 29" you aint getting thru there. Even at 29" I was still wacking stuff left and right. It is that tight. 1st gear tight. I can see what they were up to when laying out the trail. But as it sits right now the trail has no flow at all. I can see that it wont get riddin much except by us diehards.

I rode at Horseshoe on Thursday night. It's crazy tight at the beginning to keep most riders away.

I wanted to ride this morning until I got the cold. Hopefullt if I sleep enough today, I will be good to race tommorow.

so your saying i for the most part having full length moto bars would have one heluva time, just getting any where, and that would also include a few stops for over heating. ?

i guess ill have to wait on that one.

on a side note the bcmc's track was awsome today with that rain. i couldnt ride the whole track due to they are changing it and adding a 60' table top going up hill in a section of the track so i had to cut off one end of it. a good day though.

so your saying i for the most part having full length moto bars would have one heluva time, just getting any where, and that would also include a few stops for over heating.

Noo I am saying that you would love it ? :cry: ?

Actually if you can get past the tight stuff it is actually a pretty nice trail. Lots of woops though.

Thinking what I"m thinking? Good deal. No quads.

Oh yea I forgot to mention that. The quads wont be out there anytime soon. Anyplace the trail croses the road or 2-track there are woodes barriers with an opening in them only wide enough for a bike. Very cool. Then on the sides of the barrier there are either stumpes or naterial terain to prevent them from bypassing them.

But the tightness of the trail will keep them out for quite some time.

I didn't see your post till 7:15 yesterday. I wouldn't have made it out there by 8:00. I also pulled up the map and seen you still need a plate to ride most of those trails. I will leave those $100 tickets for Godzuki.

I didn't see your post till 7:15 yesterday. I wouldn't have made it out there by 8:00. I also pulled up the map and seen you still need a plate to ride most of those trails. I will leave those $100 tickets for Godzuki.

THere is actually quite a bit of trail there that you can ride without a plate. There is only about 200 yards of very remote dirt road that needs a plate. The rest is trail. I have ridden that trail for years withoug a plate without a problem.

Heck I rode 30 miles of road Monday without a plate. And these aint dirt roads either. Paved main roads. Granted we were up north in the middle of nowhere. ?

yes but you dont have my "BLACK CLOUD OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" following you either hehe ? :cry: hmm 30 yards ? if i throw a smoke grenade theyll never see me do it. or if its a dusty day 3 of you can go first then ill make it no problem with the dust cover ?