UK Newbie

Nice! I like how you can just trug it around in your van, So cool! Do you intend to go dual sport or strictly trail? Here in Ohio we ride the Appalachan foot hills also the mountains of West virgina. We have plenty of room and plenty of trails so come on over for a spin sometime. Welcome to TT. ?

Nice! I like how you can just trug it around in your van, So cool! Do you intend to go dual sport or strictly trail? Here in Ohio we ride the Appalachan foot hills also the mountains of West virgina. We have plenty of room and plenty of trails so come on over for a spin sometime. Welcome to TT. ?

Ahhhh if only, sounds like a dream......bit far for the Bus to travel unfortunately, but I'll keep on dreaming.

I bought the bike to play on during our long miserable winter here in the UK. I live 1 hour from the Lake District to the North, and 1 hour South to North Wales. Locally we have open moorland and I have several routes of trails and green lanes. Pity there are so many restrictions here, but I still find places to play..!!!

?

Well I'm not sure what I would do if I did'nt have a mountain close by to go bust a roost on? Nevertheless you are riding and thats what counts! I think were going to have to contact the moderators and ask them to install the British flag along with Canada and the USA as the ol chaps are getting bloody heavy in here! ? :cry: ? :cry:

Ooohh, so nice, so clean & so new...mine used to be like that too!

What ya gonna to with that overly LOUD! stock exhaust?

Got a full CRD on mine, seems to be a fairly good quality product.

By the way I get my bike in a smaller wagon than that...a Vauxhall Corsa Combi Van...!

Nice 'prilla too mate!

? Even more of us than you think eh ! ?

Kool Pics Got a Blue S myself use it on the Hampshire lanes

Welcome Chap

?

Add another to that UK list! Just got my S this year along with my brother (also DRZ-S) and a couple of mates on KLX 650's.

Just been exploring local stuff around winchester and towards salisbury recently. The other guys are off to salisbury plain tomorrow. If youve got any good tips/routes let us know!

cheers Sam,

Hay your on the list Sam

I got a 01 had it just over year and half got it second-hand never been off road till I got it ! great

bike, We go up Winchester way, we as in Big Bruv and a few mates, we live in the Fareham area, you

can pick up some great lanes, are you a TRF member if not Join up and get some inf. on the lanes,

Might see you out one day Sundays is ride days. look for XR 650, DRZe DRZs TM and the new boy

KTM..

?

And I thought I was the only one.

Hello MG! ?

Ian

Jeeeez, I bought a new bike to escape for a bit of peace and look what happens..!!! ?

?

It's OK Ian, only joking, far more civilised here than certain "other sites", nobody has a thumb up their arse here..!!!!!

?