Sign in to follow this  

Council Bluffs 10-9-04 anybody riding

I'm going to be visiting my folks that live near Council Bluffs 10/9..I haven't been to the park since I helped put up fence there. Anybody riding on the 9th? I'll be the one on the KDX from Des Moines.

You live in Des Moines?? Me to.. Anyway there is a good chance I may be there with some friends.. Let me know we can hook up.

hey thats my BIRTHDAY!!!!! anyways i hate to say this but i really doubt my bike is gunna be running and i really doubt that i will be able to show up sense i kinda have plans. anyways what are you getting me for my birthday larry?????? :cry:

Actually I think I am changing plans anyway I will be going to BC this weekend some buddies from my part of cornworld are heading up and I think I will join them.

One of them is my pal that fell asleep and crashed his brand new CRF his Dr. just released him to ride after months of recovery from a seperated rotator cup from that accident. I better go to keep him awake..

are you serious??? he fell asleep on his bike?? :cry: wow. if your that tired dont you stop and go take a nap or something??? :cry: glad to hear hes ok tho.

10-9 is my brothers birthday also, that's why I'm headed over there. I'll probably just end up riding on my Dad's farm and not make it to the park. I need to get down to bluff creek before it snows.

Let us know thats our normal riding area in fact 2 guys we ride with run KDX's

I'm from Omaha and will more than likely be out at the river valley trails... have no idea what time though???

I'll be on a blacked out YZ (except for tank) say hi if you see me :cry:

I should be there 10:30 or 11:00 Saturday, weather permitting. Question for the local guys..How busy is that place on the weekends and do they still have the guard at the gate?

its never really really busy. and if it is most people hang out in the parking lot anyways. also everytime ive gone. i have never seen a guard there. i only say dnr there one time and that was a long long time ago. :cry:

I second that... DNR pops by every now and again, haven't seen them lately. Not very busy especially in the morning.

Yep, I sure do. It is a tad on the heavy side but other than that it is the perfect "do all" street bike :cry: Cheap to insure as well :cry:

The really cool thing about bandits is the potential for modification. Mine doesn't really look much like a Bandit anymore :cry:

I haven't modified mine up yet, still deciding on what to do with it. Have you checked out Maximum Suzuki? Maximum Suzuki I'd love to see your bike. Next time I'm back in the area I'll have to bring the Bandit also. My parent's live on the Loess Hills Scenic Byway and it's a pretty decent afternoon ride.

Yeah, the Loess Hills are always good for a spirited ride :cry:

I have been an active member of max zuki for quite a while, tons of bandit info, and a great place to pickup used bits for cheap!