Sign in to follow this  

Goggles over Glasses - which ones?

I have a big head (XXL helmets) and have a hard time getting goggles that will fit over my glasses. Even when they say they "should", the width of my glasses tend to push out the sides of the goggles.

Are there any goggles specifically made to do this? I have ski goggles that do, but they are tinted and a little hot.

:cry:???

You WON'T be sorry. This was one of the best things I've done for myself with regards to riding in a long time. :cry: :cry:

You WON'T be sorry. This was one of the best things I've done for myself with regards to riding in a long time. :cry: :cry:

no kidding. It was getting to the point where I couldnt discern the tops of ruts from the bottom of them. I found myself following my kid around and using him to gage the obstacles. It's a lot better seeing the tree before I hit them now. :cry:

Oakley and SCOTT both make goggles that fit over glasses. Try both on to see what works best with your glasses if possible. Over the glasses goggles have a half square slot on both sides (like this, left side[ ]right side of goggles) for your frame to slide into without your goggles pinching your glasses against your head.