Sign in to follow this  

Barnum's 426 kit

Ive been looking for Barnums racing website but cant find it,, anyone know the web address or link ?. thanks!

Find a local mechanic and just get a 426cc Wiseco piston, unless Barnums happens to be around you, geographically. I'm sure he's a great help and all that, but a phone can only do so much.

My mechanic put the whole dang thing back together (I took it apart) and adjusted the valves, free. Now, most of em wont do that, but you'll still have someone to rely on if anything goes wrong.

As for the 426 (I went 11:1 compression).... holy crap. Its awsome. I did a donut in the soft dirt around here, and put a huge trench in, and threw dirt ten feet on each side. Its way, way more powerfull, and I highly recommend it. And I only have 20 miles on mine!

Hey XRIowa. Did you have to rejet with running the race gas? Also where did you find it at. Didnt think race gas made a big differnce but then again Ive never ran it.

I got mine done not too long ago also. One thing I noticed is that my rear started chunking big time. I lost a coulple of knobs after the first ride. A small price to pay for the added smile factor :cry:

I got the 416 kit w/ cam 3 angle valve job, header & exhuast

and edlebrock pumper from barnums :cry: all i got to say is yeeeeeeeha :cry: