Sign in to follow this  

Tecate to Laguna Hanson --> this Sunday 10-3

Hey all...

A few of us riders will be leaving KOA Tecate and riding up to Laguna Hanson (70 mile one way loop) on Sunday the 3rd (this weekend). If you're able to make it you're welcome to tag along. We'll be at KOA geared up and riding by 8:30am. It's a fast ride, and you'd need to bring your own tools as well as supplies.

I'll be on my XR650R... and some others on bikes. I don't think we'll have any quads on this ride, and if not we'll be hitting some single track.

Anyone interested??

You can also see new and upcoming rides (Baja Related) at the Mike's Sky Ranch Forum... linked at; http://www.delphiforums.com/mikesskyrancho or start at the Mike's site itself: http://www.mikesskyrancho.com

I just gotta ride!!

:cry:

Some of you local San Diego riders missed out on a great ride....

HOWEVER...

One of our riders went down in a left hand downhill corner. Slippery and hard as a rock dirt. He got out of the hospital after 6hrs... with a separated and broken shoulder.

Interesting was that I had my SAT phone "just in case" and never needed it. Thank goodness we had some "skills" to get him out. And thank goodness for his pain that we were only 40 or so miles INTO the ride. It all worked out... and we got him home.

NEXT RIDE is Glamis... but then after that NOV 12th we'll be riding from Tecate to San Felipe for anyone interested... I'll post it in a separate thread.

Neither link is working...would like to log on to keep up on your rides. Please check the link.

Thanks, Tim.

Neither link is working...would like to log on to keep up on your rides. Please check the link.

Thanks, Tim.

Ya I know.

Delphi(forums) is having major issues.

AND

I'm not sure of why my web sites are not working... I've sent them email.

Check back in a day or two.