Sign in to follow this  

dirtmachine

Man you are the most knowlegable guy on this forum, Got an answer to every ?, How old are you, You seem to know all these fourstrokes inside an out, Thanks for being you.

Thanks for the compliment but believe it or not I'm not even 16 yet (and I won't be till december, that being said I can't wait till i get my permit :cry:) I just really like dirtbikes so I guess I've picked up a lot of stuff over the years. I'm just glad to help.

Man you are the most knowlegable guy on this forum, Got an answer to every ?, How old are you, You seem to know all these fourstrokes inside an out, Thanks for being you.

LOL art5

Art dirtmachine is the man he maybe a youngster hey but he has also helped me with every post i put in and nearly always the first to answer thanks dirtmachine i was over in the states before christmas last year

next time i come over im hopeing to catch up with some guys from the forum and go roost some dirt hopefully dirt machine is one of them your a champ keep up the good work and ride hard

Zman where about in Kansas do you live, We may know you, we are out of springfield Mo.

Again I have let my instinct out before my commonsense was allowed to reply, Some post just do that to me, I'm sorry, I bow my head in shame.