Blue RTV on spark plug wire

Will blue RTV cause any damage to my the insulation spark plug wire if I use it to seal around where the wire enters the boot? I thought about liquid electrical tape, but that would probaly melt and run all over once the engine warmed up. No, I'm not planning on submarining my bike, I just don't want the wire to pull out from the boot (like it did two weeks ago in the middle of the woods ) , and condensation corroding the wire.

Thanks.

Any time you use silicone on something electrical you should use a neutral cure silicone. All of the blue silicone I've seen is not neutral cure, smells acidic, and does release some acetic acid when it cures. The corrosive effects of the acetic acid is greatly increased when an electric current passes through it, even the high voltage low current electricity going to a spark plug.

Any time you use silicone on something electrical you should use a neutral cure silicone. All of the blue silicone I've seen is not neutral cure, smells acidic, and does release some acetic acid when it cures. The corrosive effects of the acetic acid is greatly increased when an electric current passes through it, even the high voltage low current electricity going to a spark plug.

Dialectric grease ?