Sign in to follow this  

Who knows of a Honda shop that stocks hard to find parts?

I am looking for a oil pump rotor for my 2004 CRF250. Its on back order from American Honda. Anyone know of any shops that may have this part IN stock? Its part # 15332-324-000 and its number 4 in the included picture. Thanks.

oil%20pump.jpg

I threw a rod through the cases and the case pinched the rotor where I can not get it out. I could probably grind it out, but there is no guarantee that it will still be within spec. I may have to resort to that, but I hope not.

That sucks. Good luck. I got my top end rebuilt once again yesterday. Seems the reason behind my overheating issues has been a leaky head gasket after all. That thing had me stumped for three weeks. Tried a 1.6 cap, Boysene impeller kit, but nothing worked. Finally tore apart my top end to find a blown head gasket. If you talk to Joey, tell him it was a head gasket afterall! No more overheating anymore!

Thanks for the number Brandon. I actually got the piece out. Since my case has a hole in it anyway, I drilled a little from behind the race and punched through the case into the rotor with a brass screw as a punch. It took a while, but I got it out. Polished it up with crocus cloth and 0000 steel wool. I measured it al the way around and the size never varies more than a thousanth, so I may use it. I'd like to get a new one, though.