Sign in to follow this  

Tool Kit and First Aid Kit

Motion Pro makes a few things intended for trailside fixes, check out the 'T-handles' and 'Tools of Convenience' sections. Their stuff is pricey but nice. Also, not sure who makes it, but I have a small t-handle with 8, 10 and 12 mm sockets on each leg that I carry in my pack, got it at a local shop for about $10.

Go to your local army surplus store and get a couple battle dressings. They are index card sized bandages that have around 3 feet of material attached to each end so you can tie them on or use them as a compression bandage. They are individually wrapped in airtight wrappers so they are always sanitary. A satellite phone is nice too. If you ride in remote areas it can take your buddies a long time to get back to the truck or to find help. A phone that works can save hours of misery. Hope this helps. :cry: I wouldn't bother with band aids. If your problem can be solved with a band aid you can just ride back to the truck.

its hard to find a decent tool kit i found mine in a hardware store next to the counter

if you wanna pack lite shop arround for a thing called a dog bone spanner its a spaner with 10 different sizes in it

then get a mini shifter some pliers, cutterrs a screwdriver with a few different fittings a few sockets common sizes and a small wrench.

if you cant fix it with that stuff then you proably wont be able to

then just pack a few roll up bandages and a packet of pain killers and your set :cry: :cry: