leaving for disney on 10/6 from IL.

hey fl. riders ?

can anyone tell me how bad it is down there by disney ? we are leaving next wed. trying to talk the wife out of but she thinks everythings fine down there ? hate to drive 20 hrs. and it sucks, especially with no dirt bikes ?

please give honest input

thanks in advance ?

kevxr416

Mickey Mouse charges $20 to smile for a picture.

I'd say stay away from Disney and do some cool stuff.

Check and see if the Kennedy Space Center is open, maybe go for an air boat ride, go to GatorLand.

Lots of cool stuff to see besides that bastard mouse.

i know dude, but ya know the wife & kids want to do the tourist thing, dang! ? last time i was at disney was about 15 yrs. ago with my buddy, free tickets to bears & tampa checked out disney and within an hour asked some dude where's the beer tent ? he said, sir we dont serve alcohol at the magic kingdom ? enuff for me, off to daytona ?

Screw the Mouse!!! ? I don't think they shut down for more than four days through all of these hurricanes- too much money to be made! I feel your pain though- gotta take my wife and five year old daughter to the "Magic Kingdom" (a.k.a. waste a third of your life standing in line!?) in about two weeks (I promised ?) There are other, and better things, to do but sometimes it's hard to deny the Mouse, especially when it involves your little girl!!! ?