Sign in to follow this  

Jetting Kits

Will be jetting my DRZS soon and was wondering if there are any differences between the different jet kits out there. I've seen Dyno Jet, K&N, and JD kits. Are they pretty much the same? Is one better?

Do they sell the Dynojet kit here on TT? I wasn't able to find it. Just a lot of individual jets and needles. Should I skip the kit and just get what I need? If so, what exactly do I need? :cry:

Ya just go to TT store! I got mine here and had it in like 3 days. You may need to get extra jets depending on your location! I put the kit in my S model and it woke it up big time! :cry:

Ya know the sad part is,, I no longer even have to look up this part number :cry:

19-3110

140 main, small round MK-288

25 pilot MK-556

so we need the whole kit or just the main jet and the pilot jet?

The kits gets you the better needle and spring, but it does not have the jets you need if you do the 3" x 3" air box mod.. So you order the other jets if your running a stock, or stock like exhaust. the other part that is recomended is an extended fuel screw.

Does TT sell extended fuel screws? I wasn't able to find it. The only place I've seen them are at Koubalink.

I was having a look at the carb last night and it looks like if I had a small screwdriver, I should be able to adjust the fuel screw. Is the extended fuel screw really that useful?