Reno 200 1 Week to Go !!!!!!!!!!

Hey I care. Does that mean that I have to leave work early? Please!

I care too! I am always down for some BBQ. Charlie, get off early if you can. I'm off at 2pm in Sacto, leaving straight to Reno. Should put me there by 4-4:30 ish?? Tim said we could raid his house ? He won't be arriving at BT until 6 or so.

Fryboy

So is it just the 4 of us if so it sounds like a great group.I picked up a bottle of grey goose tonight and will get my bike ready thursday had to take care of the important things first. :lol:Sounds like the party starts at 6.Any one seen weather report for Reno? looks like rain in the bayarea this weakend. :thinking:I just hope my roll chart dont get wet.

So is it just the 4 of us if so it sounds like a great group.I picked up a bottle of grey goose tonight and will get my bike ready thursday had to take care of the important things first. :lol:Sounds like the party starts at 6.Any one seen weather report for Reno? looks like rain in the bayarea this weakend. :thinking:I just hope my roll chart dont get wet.

Awww we don't need no stinkin roll charts. Tim is leading the way ? Lookin forward to the party. Have some Tri-tip that will be marinating as of Thursday Morning. Should be primed and ready for our feast. Any side dish requests?

Grey Goose? Ummm never heard of it ?

Regarding the weather, hope its not too cold!!!

Fryboy

yes i would like lobster drawn in butter and perhaps a watercress salad ? followed by a vodka martini ,dry no olive - barbecue and beer would be ok too. Low 50s and showers for saturday so no dust. Should be a good time, looking forward to it.

yes i would like lobster drawn in butter and perhaps a watercress salad ? followed by a vodka martini ,dry no olive - barbecue and beer would be ok too. Low 50s and showers for saturday so no dust. Should be a good time, looking forward to it.

Now you tell us your going, come find us at the RV place. All those bruises should be nice and healed up by now. ?

For all you guys that dont have a roll chart holder, GO BUY ONE you cheap F'ers.

My pos dirtbike broke and stranded me 5 miles from 395 on the topaz ride so i get to go this weekend on the big bike in true dual sport fashion. So i might not be able to keep up with you all but i will drink your beer.

Ummm after the last lobster experience I thought we'd pass on that this time ?

Don't worry Timmy!!!! I will put my stock odo on and will have a brand new chart holder rigged to my bike some how. Hope I am some help but don't know how much. I've never used a RC before.

Since no one spoke up, its pork and beans for side dish with nice hunks of SPAM ? Brussel sprouts, fish head soup, and pig rectum Mmmmmmmmm

Fryboy

Finally, my bike is all ready: new straight bars(no more bent Renthals), new headlight, and the best thing that went into her this week a Hot Cam intake(what a difference ?). I cant wait to get off of work on Friday, Im really looking foward to this ride.

Hey Greg, come find us, Im pretty sure we will still be awake at 9. ?