Moto Hawaii Pics

i wanna goo there soo bad it looks awesome god i hate nj

Just set it in your mind and start saving a little at a time then next thing you know, you're there... :cry:

Ive been signed up for about 4 months now. Im going in August of this year. I cant wait, it looks like alot of fun. Now I just need to decide on which bike to ride......Decisions Desisions........ :)

Ive been signed up for about 4 months now. Im going in August of this year. I cant wait, it looks like alot of fun. Now I just need to decide on which bike to ride......Decisions Desisions........ :)

CISCO! Mind if we join you?????? :)

CISCO! Mind if we join you?????? :naughty:

Dude I would be honored! My wife is dropping me off on Monday August 9th in the AM, going scuba diving all day then picking me up around 530 or 6 PM. Should be one hell of a day. Seriously, lets do it!!

Dude I would be honored! My wife is dropping me off on Monday August 9th in the AM, going scuba diving all day then picking me up around 530 or 6 PM. Should be one hell of a day. Seriously, lets do it!!

I'm in and I'll talk to Jeff at Moto Hawaii. PM me with your phone #'s... :naughty::naughty:

Right on! I PM'd you my info. Im looking forward to this ride even more now!

Zac

is there anywhere to do this in maui? i will be going there to visit my aunt and uncle who just moved there.

Looking forward to the ride. Let's get the Boyz over from Oahu and let the games begin!

Looking forward to the ride. Let's get the Boyz over from Oahu and let the games begin!

Cisco! We're in! In fact, I don't know if I can wait till August. I think me and the boyz will have to go on another pre-Cisco ride... :naughty: The place is just waaaay to fun to stay away!!!! :naughty:

Game on !ready ,willing and hopefully able .

cant wait . :naughty:

Game on !ready ,willing and hopefully able .

cant wait . :naughty:

Don't forget...no Dutch-clutch! :naughty:

Don't forget...no Dutch-clutch! :naughty:

No Loynz ,you Hapa dutchman!

Its "No need clutch when you ride with the dutch"

I rode with Jeff and Billy for three days many years ago. Are the pics here gone?

I actually chatted with Karen Guest last time i was there a couple of years ago.

Edited by ButchtheBARFdude

I rode with Jeff and Billy for three days many years ago. Are the pics here gone?

I actually chatted with Karen Guest last time i was there a couple of years ago.

I don't know.. you brought this topic up from the dead. This company isn't in existence anymore.. and a bunch of the riders are off in different directions.. Torture still rides but is into ocean stuff too . The Kauai Labor Day Hare and Hound just happened.. but not too many vids from what I can see. I think the pics are gone.. I know some of the Oahu contingent riders.. not the Kauai guys much.

Here's some pics..

https://www.facebook.com/Trail-Rider-Underground-Hawaii-109902149105518/