Sign in to follow this  

64 mph top speed??? sound right?

Well i got my trail tech..it was good i didnt know you had to drill into the claiper mount to bolt it up...lol it took me forever to bolt it up cause i had no tools at my house, all at my work.

Anyway i was reading through it and it said to program the tire size and rolling resistance...i have a question. I didnt change anything. Its for the crf230 and 150 so shouldn't it be right?

cause i bolted it right up and went for a test run and the fastest i got it to say was 64mph and that was down a hill... :cry: my bike is uncorked and rejetted as well and i only weigh 116 lbs... :cry: :cry:

i thought i hear ppl say 68-71 uncorked. The average was 60mph on the flats and the hill that i went 64 down i only got to 55mph pinned going back up :cry:

Well i got my trail tech..it was good i didnt know you had to drill into the claiper mount to bolt it up...lol it took me forever to bolt it up cause i had no tools at my house, all at my work.

64 sounds about right. Have someone follow you with a car and check it out :cry:

Anyway i was reading through it and it said to program the tire size and rolling resistance...i have a question. I didnt change anything. Its for the crf230 and 150 so shouldn't it be right?

cause i bolted it right up and went for a test run and the fastest i got it to say was 64mph and that was down a hill... :cry: my bike is uncorked and rejetted as well and i only weigh 116 lbs... :cry: :cry:

i thought i hear ppl say 68-71 uncorked. The average was 60mph on the flats and the hill that i went 64 down i only got to 55mph pinned going back up :cry:

well sumtimes it depends if it is in dirt, sand, gravel, and/or paved road.... that determines your top speed also there are ton's of variables that may differ your top speed from one day to the next and also one rider to the next...BTW if i was to get the trail tech i realy wasn't going to get it for the speed reading i was going to get it for the other cool features it has and why should any1 be conscerned with a playbikes top-speed it realy doesn't matter unless your doing salt flat races :cry:

It doesn't seem logical that it would be calibrated the same for both the CRF 150 and the 230. Don't they have different diameter front wheels? (19" / 21") :cry:

Just putting in my 2 cents where it probably doesn't belong...Karl

i agree with you 100% i was thinking the same exact thing...hmmm maybe i do need to do that wheel measurement thinggy.

Anyway i got it to 64.3 6th pinned on a LONG LONG straight flat. thats with it calibrated as is right now.

and top speed does matter for me my bike is getting road legal.