Sign in to follow this  

Riding with DirtyGirl!

For those who might have missed it, our very own DirtyGirl will be at Elsinor this Thursday, October 7th! She's planning on being there around 10am, I won't get there until 2-ish... come join us!! :cry:

Don't feel so bad CRFboy, I'm only 45 minutes away, and I can't go either! :cry:

I think someone needs a case of the stomach flu at 10am next thursday at work... :cry:

For those who might have missed it, our very own DirtyGirl will be at Elsinor this Thursday, October 7th! She's planning on being there around 10am, I won't get there until 2-ish... come join us!! :cry:

don't forget the camera........... :cry:

Don't feel so bad CRFboy, I'm only 45 minutes away, and I can't go either! :cry:

I think someone needs a case of the stomach flu at 10am next thursday at work... :cry:

:cry: :cry:

Who??

Who??

Wooosh!!!!

Who??

Wooosh!!!!

Wooo!!!! What the hell was that! I felt the wind from it!

Who??

Wooosh!!!!

Wooo!!!! What the hell was that! I felt the wind from it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:;) ;) ;):cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p;) ;) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh man... that was a good one.... uhhh cant stop luaghing :lol::cry::p:cry:;):cry: :cry:

L2Fly-

I am going to be at out Elsniore at about 8:00 or 9:00 on Thursday. I'll probably park in the same ole spot.

I'll look for you, although I won't get there until 1 at the earliest... :cry:

OK, this is it! I fly out to California this evening right after work. I am going to suffer some serious TT withdrawel...but I am sure I will be able to get online at some point.

L2f and Liquid...I'll try to get a description of the vehicle the Point X guy will be in so you'll know what to look for. I'll post or PM as I get details. I figure we'll be at the track around 10am. Gotta go to work now!