Sign in to follow this  

Riding with DirtyGirl!

I think L2F is out at the track where she is. Let's talk about her! :cry:

I heard that! :cry: :cry: :lol:

It was a GREAT day. Liquid, Mikemikemotobike (sp?), and myself all rode with Dirty & her man Andy... a great couple! And Flyin' came out to visit from his office right next to the track! Lots of fun! :cry: It was a great day!

We had a couple of camara's & some video rolling, but none were mine, so we'll have to wait for pics... :lol: Liquid has a great digital camara and it looked like he got some killer shots AND helmet cam footage... always nice to hang with the guys into high-end electronics! :lol: :lol: And Dirty got the group TT pic at the end, but we won't see that until they're done with their vacation I'm sure.

Oh, and tomorrow they're heading to Starwest, if any TTrs are in that neck of the woods stop by & say "hi", they're riding four Kawies and are under a green/black canopy that says X-Point on it.

:cry:

Smokin' L2F! School is in session! :cry:

That helmet cam is a cool idea!

Thumps up to Liquid Thumper, for having the courage to 'pancake' the more fearful doubles with me... I can't believe how well he was able to keep me in the sites of his cam! :cry: :cry:

FABulous pics & footage! I'm VERY jealous! I've never been on a track but it does look like fun and I really like the fact that their are no trees to hit- seems like a bonus!

Thumps up to Liquid Thumper, for having the courage to 'pancake' the more fearful doubles with me...

Mmmmmm. Pancakes! :cry:

Those vid's make me wonder why I bring my digi camera on every ride, but never take the time to snap a few?

Those vid's make me wonder why I bring my digi camera on every ride, but never take the time to snap a few?

I do the same (not a digi but still). I'm always too busy trying to pick up the bike, or catch up to the rest, to take any pics.

I do the same (not a digi but still). I'm always too busy trying to pick up the bike, or catch up to the rest, to take any pics.

Being as I'm a professional CTD

(Crash Thest Dummy) I doo the same thing; fall down, pick up bike fall behind, etc.

So I came up with a solution. Since i do all woods riding, I worked it out with my rideing buddys that the give me a "head start" at all stop points. I jet ahead find a good spot and snap some action shots. When the last guy passes, I fall in behind play catch up to the next rest stop. Show off what I got the take off again. Kinda like playing leap frog with motorcycles. :cry:

Here's some pics Liquid took yesterday! PICS

And here's a helmet cam video he did of yours truly (to MUSIC, even! :cry:) L2F video

Nice Vid, thanks for sharing. Nice track too. :cry:

And here's a helmet cam video he did of yours truly...

At about 2:25 into it, you're setting up for a series of tables that I thought you were gonna launch on... I'm like "ok... here she goes". Good work! :cry:

And here's a helmet cam video he did of yours truly...

At about 2:25 into it, you're setting up for a series of tables that I thought you were gonna launch on... I'm like "ok... here she goes". Good work! :cry:

Thanks! :cry: Yeah, those little tables are the ones I generally clear... although I came a little short on the second one right there! But they're always fun for me, a confidence booster in the middle of the track! :cry: I'll be working on some of the doubles over the next couple months... my long-term goal is to clear the entire track! :cry:

Great video and pics! L2F, that track looks like major hard pack? Ya should come up and ride here in the NW!! We have lots of intermediate terrain! Albany is fun, Washougal, Longview.

Do you race L2F? I forget, sorry old age setting in!! I have some video of me riding but no way to put it on the puter.

Kristi

Great video and pics! L2F, that track looks like major hard pack? Ya should come up and ride here in the NW!! We have lots of intermediate terrain! Albany is fun, Washougal, Longview.

I'd love to come up to ride in the PNW someday! :cry:

That track is (in)famous for its lack of dirt... its sort of sand on clay, gets slippery oil when wet... BUT, there are three decent tracks in one location, of different levels, so its pretty popular!

We do have a few other tracks around that have better dirt, though!

Do you race L2F? I forget, sorry old age setting in!! I have some video of me riding but no way to put it on the puter.

Kristi

I don't race yet, I've been wanting to since I started clearing the smaller stuff and getting my speed up, but I have this cash flow problem coupled with lack of decent health insurance, which is holding me back for the moment... :cry: Soon, though! I'm thinking of starting with some desert races maybe, then going to the motos... we'll see!

Do you race? I'd love to see your videos if you could find somewhere to host 'em... :cry:

Yes I do race! I have not raced since Aug 14th.. But I did win my last two races!!! The 250F is so fast!

I'll pm you my email and point you where you can see a bunch of pics!

Hey I have a movie of me catching a certain moderator while she was flying through the air backwards. Anyone want to see that? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey I have a movie of me catching a certain moderator while she was flying through the air backwards. Anyone want to see that? :cry: :cry: :lol:

Gee, which moderator would that be...? :lol: Oh, wait, that was me! :lol:

I WISH we had that on helmet cam, that was classic... I've never had a 'spotter' when riding before! :lol::lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol: :lol: