Sign in to follow this  

Riding with DirtyGirl!

I wanna see it!

I dare you. I triple-dog dare you! :cry:

We didn't get it on film! :cry: But for a triple-dog dare I might have to do it again... :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem duplicating my back flip at that particular part of the 'trail' (as Flynall so generously calls that little goat path!) You'd have to get Biggity to agree, though... he nearly caught me AND the YZ, so I don't know if he'd be inclined to try that again! :lol: :lol:

If what you're saying is that part that esses up the hill a goat trail, then I applaud you on your efforts, as that area can be tough. :cry: There's much more out there more technical than that if you care to venture. Remember, Baby Steps!!! :cry:

I'm sure we could raise enough money to see it again. Next time we'll bring the camera, AND take pictures with it!!! :cry:

Darn good video work there Liquid!! :cry: :cry:

(to MUSIC, even! )

Nice matching of the video subject to the music choice as i do hear 'Learning to fly' in the music!! Who's the group/song??

Happy 'XPLRN' :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the song source info!!

Song is "Alive" by the Christian Rock Group P.O.D..

I do like the sound of the song!! :cry: :cry:

Happy 'XPLRN' :cry: :cry:

Here's some pics Liquid took yesterday! PICS

And here's a helmet cam video he did of yours truly (to MUSIC, even! :cry:) L2F video

This is HANDS DOWN one of the coolest things I've ever heard/seen in my life. :cry: :cry: :lol::cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How much would Liquid charge me to follow me amnd my greyhound around chasing coyotes?!?!?!