Sign in to follow this  

So-Cal - Halloween weekend in Ocotillo!

Hi DJ,

I will get out there on a quad - 4 wheels are more stable and not as fast. Bikes are sold and neck is doing better. Your collar bone is glued back together?

T-Diddy

Alan, how awesome to hear from you!! :cry: :cry: :cry: So glad your neck is doing better... must be feeling pretty good if you're already thinking about playing in the desert again!! :cry: Shweeet! (And You'll still be faster than me, even on a quad! :lol:)

Collar bone is mended, all is well! Funny lump, though... no biggie, solid as a rock! :cry:

Are you thinking of camping? I'm going to... I'm ALREADY excited! :lol:

my family and i will be there thursday night to sunday we will be just outside homes camp :cry: jim

Mrs. Liquid and I will be out there!! Lets's make a ghettofabulous TT banner or something so all the TT'ers can have a central rally point...No? :cry:

well my famly and at this time about 4 outher famleys will be there at the inersection of morton rd and devils slide by the small dunes check out SoCal-DirtRiders.com and liquid ya its me shawn :cry: see ya in the dez

p.s. dis38 race on sat the 9th at plaster city east

Hey fish, refresh my memory as to where that is... 'near the small dunes'... is that closer to pole line rd? I can't find Morton rd on the map, but may be looking in the wrong spot...

I'm trying to think of a good place, easy to find, for the TTrs to meet... somewhere close to the good riding! :cry:

Ti-Diddy & I always go to the Hidden Valley campground area. When it's crowded (like Halloween), we go just beyond the campgrounds into the next valley. I'll be out there! :cry: :cry: :cry:

ya that pic. just about sums it up if you go past morton on devil slide its about 250 ft. then turn right hug the small dunes and go in about 100 yards it will open up there we allways goto the leftand dubbel back around the dunes :cry:

Hmm..that at invite for me to come race..

well ya come on did you know boys ride track and men race desert :cry:

BAHAHAHAHAHA :cry:

well what are you two doing this weekend we are meeting steve friday pm at plaster city east with all the roadrunners which is a new desert race clube and racing saturday am its a nice easy euro scramble :cry:

Mrs. Liquid and I will be out there!! Lets's make a ghettofabulous TT banner or something so all the TT'ers can have a central rally point...No? :cry:

I think thats a great idea! We just need to find a compromise camping spot... seems like a lot of people are already going to be there, in their 'normal' place! I guess the next question is, who's going to be there ealier in the week, and is willing to stake some TT ground? :cry:

Any volunteers? :cry:

I'm going to be out there also with a group of about 20 people. Let me know once you all figure out where your going to meet up and I'll swing by.