So-Cal - Halloween weekend in Ocotillo!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode with l2f and a couple others last weekend and the addiction is renewed!!!!

I'm definatly in for halloween and plan on doing the poker run they are allways so much fun.

except last time i got what everyone told me was the "dead man's hand" something like aces and eights all in the suit of spades. I blame my trip over the bars on that hand!!!

i'll be out late friday night but i think I know exactly where everybody is camping

cu all there

Miguel

It's supposed to rain for the next 3 days straight out here on the coast. Don't know how much rain but hopefully that means that the weekend forecast will be better since we are getting the rain early.

See you all out there! ?

Rebecca, there's a whole group coming from Socal Dirt riders.com, family 'units', ?, a variety of bikes and quads from what I recall... I believe there's going to be a variety of riding abilities! Never fear about that, people are usually really good on the big group rides about waiting up for people (we've all been there!) ?

Come on out!

We would be happy to have you. ? :cry:

It's makes us girls feel good to help another girl get pumped about dirt bikes.

We want to kick men's butts! ? :cry:

sorry guys, no offense, but I have to admit it does feel awesome to leave guys in the dust once in a while! ?

for those that have not been keeping up with the www.Socal-DirtRiders.com side i will be making a sign out of glow rope/sticks that will say "Socal TT" in front of camp.

Fish is posting signs off of 78 to camp and they will also be have glow sticks on them, should be easy to find camp ?

excellent! What time are the first people arriving? Christi20 & I were talking about leaving around 1, getting there around 2:30, is anyone else coming out mid afternoon? ?

well we will be there by 3-30 and will post markers from 78 to the camp with fluorsent orange pie plates with socal-tt-drn on them we will be in a black tundra with a carson funrunner riding a ktm,ttr and a polars

see ya in the dez the fish and family ?