Sign in to follow this  

New Thmpertalk [@#$%&*!] Logo -- My Practical Problems With It

(a note to Moderators -- Please do not edit or delete this post)

LOOK, I love Thumpertalk more than most, and I love my [@#$%&*!] and my CRF450 about the same, but IMHO it's a mistake to make the new TT logo a limp but good-size [@#$%&*!]. Let me list a couple of my personal reasons:

-1- My kids go to Catholic school. I'm not religious, but my wife and kids are. I do a huge amount of volunteer work at their school, so my trailer (for our dirtbikes and as a general utility trailer) is parked in the church parking lot a lot. Imagine a swinging [@#$%&*!] logo outside the church for most weekends when Mass starts. Thanks Thumpertalk Moderators!

-2- And I usually keep my dirtbike trailer hitched behind my Suburban, since we ride so much. There are lots of places where a [@#$%&*!] logo will be unpopular -- the Grocery store, the gas station, the library, etc.

Look guys and gals, (and especially Brian and Bryan), I know we are all very proud and happy about our cocks and other equipment (woo-hoo), but could we please have an optional, non-[@#$%&*!]/[@#$%&*!] logo for TT to put on our bikes and trailers? Damn-it, I take my sponsrs and their logos seriously (including TT!).

Could you guys please come up with a non-[@#$%&*!]-non-[@#$%&*!] TT logo that we coud put on our MX bikes? Damn, I love TT, but the new TT logo is kind of limitied to places where I can usually ride naked you know? -Mike Berke-

PS -- Wow, weird -- the primary nouns that TT keeps editing out is your unique male appendige and the unique female equipment. Whatever. -Mike-

LOL. The automated TT sotware plugged in $$$ stuff for words that TT and Brian/Brian caused/origingated. Whatever.

Nice logo, TT. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can honestly say that I never thought of it to look like that until someone else mentioned it a little while ago and now you.

Get your mind out of the gutter man! :cry:

It's all in the eye of the beholder. You must know alot of bent people. T - is that a d!ck to you, if so get help.

Anybody who's seen the new TT logos should agree that they are a swinging [@#$%&*!]. Like I said, I'm happy to swing my [@#$%&*!] pretty much anywhere except my kids' Catholic schooL. Dickhead shortsided logo deciders -- Gee, I wonder why the other major manufacturers don't use genitals as part of their logos :cry: . Build a national or international business on that logo -- NOT. I'm just glad that I can bring in new TT members with the old MX TT logo when I meet them. -Mike-

:cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol:

Ok, I've got one of the dirtiest minds I know, but even I didn't see THAT in the TT stickers! I mean, come ON... "darn those builders of the Washington Monument anyway..."

Oh, man, you're killing me...I'm laughing so hard my dog is scared... GET HELP NOW!!

ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gee, I wonder why the other major manufacturers don't use genitals as part of their logos :cry: .

You never know, it might bring more women into the sport... :cry:

Well, I kinda doubt that you're gonna change the logo. You're 1 of about 40,000 members and this is one of maybe 2 posts that have mentioned this. Accept it and move on! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p;) ;) :cry: :cry: :cry: I NEVER SAW IT BEFORE BUT NOW I DO!..........I'M A STUD ON THE TRAILS NOW! WATCH OUT............. :lol: :lol:

Ok, I've got one of the dirtiest minds I know, but even I didn't see THAT in the TT stickers!

Really? I guess maybe I'm off base. Rats. Really? C'mon you guys and ladies, it' a c$$k. Isn't it? Even if it's a very wide and shaped flagpole, I'm pretty sure that I can't put that logo on my trailer :cry:

Is there any way I can get the old logos for PC placement? Please? -Mike-

Your church is full of perverts...

It's not my church. Like I said, I'm not religious. But Sister/Principal won't be amused when I show up to the next Work Party with swinging dick TT stickers that I put on my trailer so that I could link up the my fellow TT'ers at Hollister this Sunday.

Whatever, let's race! At the little MX practice track at Hollister at noon Sunday 10/3. Naked. For pink slips. :cry: J/K, but let's race for TT logo-deciding rights. No fair that the slow guys decide this... Any Moderators going to be there? :cry: :cry:

swinging dick TT stickers

If they're swinging, then you didn't apply them correctly.

Did you read the directions?

These are the fender stickers were talking about right?

Don, are you on drugs or what? It's the new TT dick-and balls logo. Do you not look down when you go to the bathroom? See the little dick logo in the corner of the fender logo? What the hell am I supposed to put on the side of my trailer to promote TT without getting my kids freaking thrown out of school?

There's only one way to settle this -- a Thumpertalk race at Hollister 10/3 to decide the logo. You pick the track or the black diamond trail. You'll beat me if you're a really fast guy of course, but at least then I have an excuse for Sister. But if your're a mid-pack B-guy, we're going to have some fun! :cry: And then there'll be two TT logos... :cry:

Oh BOO F*CKING HOO.

If you don't like them, take them off!

Shut your damn yap and LOOK at what you're buying next time you ginormous douchebag.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks Thumpertalk Moderators!

What the hell is wrong with you?

You need a swift kick to your nuts is what you need.