Sign in to follow this  

Willl a CR125 seatcover fit??

okay i found a cr125 gripper seat cover on e-bay and i was wondering will it fit a crf150??? the seats look similiar

I dont have access to any other dirtbikes besides the ones at my dealers and my friends yz125.

Anyway do you all think a cr125, or larger bike seat cover will fit? i mean as long as the seat is the same length or longer, and wide enough and thick enough it should fit correct?

cause all i want is a black gripper seat cover and i cant find one and CEET's website has been "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" for....well for about 3 weeks 😢

think its possible?

if no one knows maybe ill buy the cheapest seat cover off one of those bikes i can find...good or not and see if it fits and if it does i could let ya'll know 😢

no no one knows...no one responded...and yup its the same wuestion you asked....

hey noob...

well i bought a 97 brand new gripper for $10 shipped off ebay 😢

guess ill find out if it fits if not oh well it was only $10

I guess for 10 bucks its a bargain...but what's the problem wtih buying a seat cover that is made for the 150? why try and make stuff work when you have one available to you?

i had the hardest time finding a PLAIN BLACK gripper seat cover for my 230. Ceets webiste has not been working

so for $10 shipped how could i at least not try it 😢