i sold her away...

today, i sold my supermoto drz... ?

to a supermoto friend's friend who is getting into this sport. ? hope he will be able to maximise the usable power of this bike ?

to all of ya guys out there, especially to burned, bronco78, Linco, Gyro, gcvt, and many many more who have help me in any aspects, thanks alot!! ?

it has been a fruitful 2 years with ya drz folks here, though the bike is gone, but the lesson and knowledge i learnt fron ya guys, gonna stay with me from now..

i'm gonna miss the zook... ?

take care folks.. ?

I'm in shock.. ?..and i'm ?.Oh well,there comes a time when we must all move on.It's been a pleasure hearing your comments and also having spoken with you through PM's.Hope you stick around the forum and continue to share your knowledge with the rest of us.Perhaps you need one of these below now to change your mind !! ? :cry:

091304drz400sma.jpg

thanks for the kind words ?

up till dinner just now, i still can't believe i actually sold the zook away, which i have took great care of it ?

perhap i have reach another phase of my life now, my wife expected due date is within this couples of week, so just gotta standby ?

anyway ?

Ahhhh, things are more clear now.

Take it from a 39 year old guy,, the bike bug will come back, harder, stong then ya have it now. I took most of 12 years off bikes,,, and have been kicking my self over that decision for the last two years ? :cry: But choices have to be made,, best of luck with yours Rookie ?

? :cry:

I sold my dirt bikes when I moved to the west coast in 91 to start a new life. The I bought 2 motorcycles in CA including a VMAX, Sold that when my first child was comming and bought a new Corolla for the wife ? bought a few Harleys as the life went better

10 years later, both my kids and wife are riding, Bought my DRZE, last week I got a zzr1200!

I'm riding more than when I was 20 so never fear you can run but you cant hide. You will ride again, good luck with the child

thanks for the kind words ?

up till dinner just now, i still can't believe i actually sold the zook away, which i have took great care of it ?

perhap i have reach another phase of my life now, my wife expected due date is within this couples of week, so just gotta standby ?

anyway ?

Congrats on the baby on the way! Good luck to you, kids are truly a gift! ??