Sign in to follow this  

PNW RIDE @ Lk. Wenatchee OCT. 8-10

Here we go again. It's always a blast to get the ladies together for a ride. We'll be at Goose Creek CG. Potluck Saturday night. Lot's of kid friendly trails in the campground. Everyone is welcome to come. You can follow up and get more details in the Northwest section of the forum.

Take care.

Glad to see this is coming up again this weekend, what a beautiful spot, and the gourmet chef in the woods concept works great (in other words the eatin' is great too)! This is a cool place to ride with a little something for everyone (even newbies like me)!

Nikki,

Thanks for putting together another fantastic ride. A great time was had by all. Tawnya has been on cloud nine ever since we got home!

Here are some pictures from this weekend.

Click HERE to see pictures.

Here are a couple of videos... To view them, right click on the link and "Save Target As".

Scott at Mad Lake

Scott practicing his "Pop-a-wheelie's"

Tim ripping one of my favorite switchbacks.

Scott at Mad Lake (again...)

Don't try this at home...

...or this could happen to you!

See you all next time!

PS, Nikki, could you PM me Tim's phone numbers and such, so I can get ahold of him regarding Halloween?

Thanks.

Jeremy

Here is a teaser... Nikki and her crew!

9746564-M.jpg

Nice pictures. Reminds me of where my Dad lived in Humbolt County, CA. Green all year round, but rains a lot. That looks like some fun riding! :cry:

oh you're cracking me up Jeremy - nice 1st picture. At least this time I didn't have a beer in my hand too, he he.

Ditto - Ditto - I've been on cloud nine too and thanks Nicki for setting the ride up.

I am kicking myself for not having a camera. Us girls had such a good time!!!!! If there's any girl out there who's even considering riding with us thumperettes (Tawnya, Kendra and Nicki) - you must consider!! I wouldn't have even considered going up Alder Ridge trail if it wasn't for riding with them (I hate that trail!!) but I knew I would be in good hands if I needed any help and we'd have a good time along the way. And of course we did :cry:

Can't wait to ride again!!!

I had a great time also -- Thanks to everyone for the good food and fun!

Thanks everyone for coming! And a special thanks to Kemilu, Tawnya, and Chelcie for hitting Alder Ridge w/ me. Maybe next time we'll beat the mountain bikes through the switchbacks :cry: You're a great group of gals to ride with. Look forward to doing it again.

Take care.

Nicki

P.S. - pretty sure the little toe is broken :cry: + I can still ride :cry:

By the way...welcome to the newest thumpettes in the group. Did you guys realize we had 3 generations of thumper gals there w/ Christa and her family? Talk about cool. It was great riding w/ y'all.

THANK YOU!!! once again We had such a blast!!! :cry:

Seeing everyone again and getting to meet a few new insperiations was Awsome!!!

Loved having the kid's around as well~They all are just so cool!!! :cry: Anhoo

Here's a post that tom had left with his video shots of our ride on sunday... Nice Riding nicki!!!!!

Thank's again for setting it all up :cry:

Ciao'~GB

I complied all my helmet cam footage into a nice 8 minute or so video. It's a little big so if you're on dialup you might as well go get a beer while you wait.

Featuring 2ply, Troy (don't know if he's on TT), Gearbunny, Nikki and others..

Two versions, Low quality small version, and High quality big version.

http://www.omlb.com/xteam/LakeWenatcheeTT.wmv (Low Version 19MG Windows Media Player File)

http://www.omlb.com/xteam/LW_hi.wmv (Hi Version 82 MG Windows Media Player)

As I noted, you'll need Window Media Player to play. I think Windows Media Player 9. Any problems let me know.

If you don't have Windows Media Player you can download it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx

I'm experimenting with an xVid version too. I just got tipped to the technology so I'll see how it turns out and post that version to if it works.

:lol::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just got done watching the hi res 8 minute video, and WOW!!!! I'll take Nikki for my teammate on any "TEAM" Hare Scrambles, cus she was TEARING it up!!! VERY nice, tight, and technical ride. I didn't catch the first person you were following, but in my eye, I'm afraid he'd have been run down when he 'slipped', I almost didn't see his slip, as I was looking for a way past him! LOL LOL

EXCELLENT video, and if you don't have broadband, TAKE THE TIME to D/L it....WAY COOL

Thanks for taking the time to post it!!!

Tom

:cry:

So I get half way thru it at 9:18pm...seriously, and I decide to watch what I've downloaded so far. Gong! Server is busy, try back later. :cry:

I'll have to wait till it comes out at Block Buster! :cry:

So I get half way thru it at 9:18pm...seriously, and I decide to watch what I've downloaded so far. Gong! Server is busy, try back later. :cry:

I'll have to wait till it comes out at Block Buster! :cry:

I had the same problem. I got booted off after a couple hours of downloading (still had 2+ hours to go)and lost it all :cry: I gave up and went for the low quality video. That took a little over an hour. However, my screen is messed up (dark) and difficult to see. :cry: What I did see was pretty cool. I love those trails :cry: Thanks GB and ERider for filming and sharing. Thanks for all the compliments. I love to ride and always have a blast w/ all the other thumpettes.

Gear Bunny, Nikki, and all the rest-WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND! Oldbones wasn't lying, I had a blast on Saturday. The movie Tom made was something else, gotta get me one of those helmet cam's (so I can give it so someone fast of course who can keep up with the cool stuff). Until next time-T. :cry: