Carby Jets and Yoshi RS 3 system.

Hi everyone,

As most of you already know I managed to score a Yoshi RS 3 exhaust system for my DRZ400E. It will be here in about 14 days.

So the big question is what Jets do I use now (this is the Aussie E model with the good carby and not the one on the US S model). Any help would be appreciated.

Just a note, airbox mod has already been done and the head has been port and polished.

Thanks again.

What value did this post add. I have no idea what config the DRZ400E is in the US. Is it the same as Australia I have no idea and yes I believe it is a FCR 39 on the Australian version.

As usual Burned is the man with all the help and straight to the point. Thanks for that. Will order them on Monday.

And yes our DRZ400E has no snorkel. Well this one didn't.

Well if you have the "good carby" and not the FCR 39 that is on every other DRZ E, US, and exported... Then your on your own ? for jetting ? But if your "Good Carby" is the same one as on all the other DRZ E's then there is help for ya here ?

What value did this post add. I have no idea what config the DRZ400E is in the US. Is it the same as Australia I have no idea and yes I believe it is a FCR 39 on the Australian version.

As usual Burned is the man with all the help and straight to the point. Thanks for that. Will order them on Monday.

And yes our DRZ400E has no snorkel. Well this one didn't.

Well if you have the "good carby" and not the FCR 39 that is on every other DRZ E, US, and exported... Then your on your own ? for jetting ? But if your "Good Carby" is the same one as on all the other DRZ E's then there is help for ya here ?

Relax ? It was a simple poke in the ribs making fun for a sec on your,, Au, is better attitude,, ? Nothing more,, I had a second post all ready to go,, but Burned beat me to it.. So I added what I did ? It's all good,, but after spending two months at a time, for a few years banging around AU outback,,, I reconigzed the AU attitude (not an AU only deal for sure,, the US, has a big problem with it at times),, all in good fun, nothing mean intended, as was my jab back.. ? Have a Bundy and Coke on me ?

I think you'll find those are the stock jets for the aus E model (165 main, 45 pilot, 65 choke). 2.5 turns is a bit much for me here in melbourne, will go back to 2 1/4 when I can be arsed pulling the carb back off again ?