Sign in to follow this  

Tires for 1998 Z50?

My little brother has a 98' z50 and the stock tires on it just are not cutting it anymore. For the 8" wheels i know there are not a lot of options but is there anything else out there with some more "meat" on them besides stocker? Feel free to let me know, thanks.

I bought a set on Ebay, the sellers name is gcycles1, he sold lots of lil bike stuff, has a great feedback. The tires are called "Shredders" and they are taller than stock, 4.10X8 I think, and have a great lug pattern. Far superior to stock tires!!! If you chain is fresh, you may want to add a master link or 2. Paid like $40 total, with shipping.

I looked, he doesnt have any up right now, but I would search for them. They are worth it!

As usual, I have no stake in any sale, just sharing the info. Caveat Emptor!

Robert :cry:

Thanks for the info guys! Those snow tires look just like snow blower tires or something of the sort. I'll have to keep checking around until I see something. Thanks

Actually, the tread design on them is almost identical to the Holeshots for a quad. I have them on an '86 Z50R, and they hook right up... :cry:

holeshot.jpg

the shredders are slightly different, better for soft or sandy soil. DrATV is a good seller, I have done a little business with him before

Robert :cry: