Sign in to follow this  

Fork from RM '99 model ???

I found a fork from RM 1999 model is a showa 49mm upsidedown and one shock from the same bike is a good choise from my DRZ 2001 model?

Yep, those will work great. You will need the triple clamp from TAG metals that adapts USD forks to a DRZ with the right 22.5 offset. The shock is one inch longer than a DRZ shock, and will fit, but the nitrogen canister is on the opposite side and will be very close to the frame up top. The high speed adjuster will also be hidden by the side panel but adjustments are few once you get it dialed in anyway. :thumbsup:Andrew

i thought you found 2000 model stuff? :cry:

99 is the same.

Yes me too but finnaly this is a 1999 bike! i put the triple clamp from the RM and i think its ok..your triple clamps is from RM? offset?

Yep, those will work great. You will need the triple clamp from TAG metals that adapts USD forks to a DRZ with the right 22.5 offset. The shock is one inch longer than a DRZ shock, and will fit, but the nitrogen canister is on the opposite side and will be very close to the frame up top. The high speed adjuster will also be hidden by the side panel but adjustments are few once you get it dialed in anyway. :thumbsup:Andrew

We put the nitrogen canister from the DRZ with the rest parts from the RM!!! and its work great..!! where i found the TAG?