Sign in to follow this  

Anyone watching the new TV show "The Mountain"? DRZ's are lookin good!

The main character in the TV show "The Mountain", is an owner of a ski resort but races motorcycles for a hobby and rides around with a DRZ400 E and S in the back of his truck. The last episode, he won a bet by jumping over 3 trucks on his E model, and then raced back to town for a big meeting on his S after his girlfriend threw his truck keys in the river. Pretty good show so far... Lookin good DRZ! :thumbsup:Andrew

The last episode, he won a bet by jumping over 3 trucks on his E model, and then raced back to town for a big meeting on his S after his girlfriend threw his truck keys in the river.

Who writes this stuff... :cry:

Havent seen it yet but heard others say it was good. Ill have to

take a look. Any show with 2 DRZ's in it cant be all bad. :cry: :cry:

WB shows it on Wed/nite at 9pm est. It is about a family owned ski resort that was ran by tough old grandpa til he died and left it to his (DRZ racin) son. The mountain has a major rival family that wants to buy the resort and is trying all kinds of sabatage and underhanded moves to get it. Pretty good so far... :thumbsup:Andrew

I've seen the commercials. Not too sure that forcing myself through an entire episode of the WB's newest Dawson Creek wannabe is worth it, even if there IS a DRZ involved! Tell me your girlfriends are making you suffer through it!

But hey, I watch Smallville so I'm not much better!

Yup, the wife watches it while I'm on the computer...I watch the parts that the bikes show up in... they show some pretty cool MXing on a snowy track sometimes that looks awesome... :goofy:Andrew