Sign in to follow this  

My son's new Ride

Nice Bike he will love it. In no time he will be flying by you. :cry:

deffinatly i rode my friends CR85 and they really scream.

A few mods and that thing will be quicker than your 250. Nice bike for a kid, your a good dad :cry:

Chris

A few mods and that thing will be quicker than your 250. Nice bike for a kid, your a good dad :cry:

Chris

Thanks for the compliment! :cry:....But I gotta ask....Big or small block?? :cry: :cry:

does he have to pay for it???? like work in the coal mines or something... man i wish i had such a nice dad... wait a sec i do :cry:

does he have to pay for it???? like work in the coal mines or something... man i wish i had such a nice dad... wait a sec i do :cry:

Give your Dad a hug!!!..... :cry: :cry:

Chris

Thanks for the compliment! :cry:....But I gotta ask....Big or small block?? :cry: :cry:

Its a 350/4 speed, with more engine mods then I could list. My best guess would put it at a little over 400 hp at the wheels. It gets the job done.

Chris

Cool. I can't wait til my kids are old enough to ride.

Ah! You started him off right on beautiful blue. Looks like a great place to ride as well. Congrats :cry:

Not to be rude, but I think you need to get him some gloves and goggles...mostly for safty reasons.

excellent choice of bike,... of course, if I started on an 85 I definitely would have killed myself, these things rocket! :cry: :cry:

Not to be rude, but I think you need to get him some gloves and goggles...mostly for safty reasons.

He does have them!!..a simple photo-op :cry:

excellent choice of bike,... of course, if I started on an 85 I definitely would have killed myself, these things rocket! :cry: :cry:

Yeah their fast!!..He did start on a 50cc though :cry:...it's in our sig....