Sign in to follow this  

Ride North of Roslyn, WA Oct3?

Hello TT,

This is my first post on TT. Hope it works....

Fishing for riders.....

Wondering if anyone's riding North of Roslyn Cle Elum on Sunday Oct3 earlier in the day until 2:30P. I have to be back in Seattle by 5PM. I know the area well and could lead a ride if necessary. It's beautiful, mostly un-used. These are among the "more difficult" trails in WA. Tight-trails skills a MUST. License plate helps.....

Tom

WTR,

I can't swing it tomorrow, but keep me in mind for future rides over there. I like that area.

I'd like to go too,but not this weekend.Maybe we can do it in a couple of weeks;better be soon though before it snows!

I used to ride that Roslyn area 20+ years ago.

Me and a buddy are heading up in that area on Saturday the 9th. Where is a good place to stage? Will be the first time there in many years. :cry:

Drive thru Roslyn, thru Ronald, to Wish Poosh and look for Forest Road 4305. A good place to park is at the "Corral Creek" trailhead if you have your NW trails pass.

If you plan to cross the West Fork Teanaway River (WFT), don't cross at the "Tank Traps" in Section19 - that's private property, and it looks bad on dirtbikers. There's a better crossing a little North, just north of the section line - it's in section19 which is not nat'l forest but doesn't seem to be as Nazi as Section30. This crossing is much closer to the West fork Teanaway trailhead 1353. Access it from the local user trail along the west side of the WFT. Look for a skinny trail cut into the bank that drops down to the river and then cross the river directly there is a trail on the other side that goes to the road.

Map included, the green line is a GPS track.

roslyn_WFT_cross.jpg

Tom