Sign in to follow this  

I have been punked by rss5!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's right, this is probably not the forum to talk about this in but I think rss5 mostly upset us-guys from the south.

I have spent most of my 36 years pulling pranks and jokes on people, all where my friends and co-workers and I always said I only did cause I loved-em.

Well, I've been pranked and it was a good one. Yes I have rode in Gallatin with him and his co-horts for over a twenty year period, he(they) got me that's all I can say.

I just wanted to clear his name. He said he was going to wait till Loretta Lynns and put rss5 on his number plate but with all the Thumper Talk guys threatening him he thought he might need to go ahead and come clean before they hung him up. It will take a long time to get even and some strategic thinking but God as my witness, I will. Hey, I could start by putting his address and phone number on here Huh? No that's too dirty.

Forgive him guys, it was outta love!!! Find #6 at Loretta's (me) and I'll point him out to ya in case someone still wants to kill him.......

Hey, it's also good to see fellow TT-ers backing me...

Peace out!

In rss5's first couple of post I figured it was just some friend of yours playing a trick on you,but after the last post he made I got to wondering if it wasn't one of those "internet trolls" that pick out a person at random and then start playing head games with them.

Its all good rss5. :cry:

P.S. Glenn never did say if he did,or didn't own leather tights,and a whip. :cry: :cry:

i am glad to see that every ones sence of humor remains intackt.it was fun while it lasted but i thought it best to end it now before i got glenn or any one else realy mad. now all i have to worry about is what glenn might come up with!! (rss5) :cry: :cry:

I dont know either of the parties involved, I was drawn by the post subject.... Damn funny stuff!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please post the "retaliation", I'm quite sure it will be good for more laughs! :cry:

Robert :cry: