HOW DO I REMOVE A CHAIN!!??!

Most models are riveted on. You'll have to find the link that has pins that are different than the others. Look on the wheel side of the chain for the pair of pins that are dimpled. You'll see it. Now you can either buy a special tool to take that out, or you can grind it off. Don't get it too hot though, it's probably an o- or x-ring chain, and you'll melt the rubber or burn up the internal lube.

Whatever the case, you'll need a special tool to put it back together. So get the right tools, or take it to a decent shop and have 'em help you out.

There are probably a lot of details I'm unaware of, since I've never had to take apart this type of chain. All my other bikes had a master link. So maybe some more experienced folks will post up with some shortcuts.

You need to buy or borrow a chain breaker.Also you need to purchase a master link. As Barton said look for the different link and use the breaker on that one. With a master link you will not need to worry about having to break this chain again.It is very easy.