Sign in to follow this  

Skidplate for the '05?

Anyone found a skidplate that works on the '05 yet, or know if any existing CRF250-450 plates will work? :cry:

thats gotta be a misprint, new size radiators this year. You would think these companies would have the info needed ahead of time to get these parts ready, first one that has them done will get all the business. CarbonFiberworks had my stuff on my doorstep 2 days ago, too bad they dont make good rad guards.

We are in the process of finishing our Skid Plates for the '05 CRF 450. They will be available no later than 10/22/04, possibly a little sooner. I will make a post just as soon as they are available. We are also accepting orders now on all of the '05 CRF450 stuff, and all orders are filled on a first come first served basis. We should have plenty to fill ALL of our orders, but they lists are filling up pretty fast right now. Thanks...Eric

I am looking for both of these for my '05. I have emailed Unibiker, flatland, WC, Devol, Storm, Universal, and TAG, none of them have radiator braces or skid plates ready yet. WC is the only one that has given me a date that they will ship. Some of these companies said they don't even have an '05 yet to start making parts.