Sign in to follow this  

AHRMA and the XL350

New guy here and wants to say hello first.........also,just got a 75 XL350 honda project bike.I have read in a post or two that the AHRMA allows it in sportsman 500...yet at their website it appears the 75-77 are in post vintage historic class...anyone know the real skinny on this subject?

Thanks for the answers guys...what had me confused was in the historic 500 and historic 4 stroke class it specifically mentions 75-77 side and center port engines.

Check around and see if you have any local Vintage groups in your area. We have a group called VDR and we have a 9 month race season compared to a 5 month limited class AHRMA season. :cry:

On the AHRMA forum a MX Rules & Eligibility AHRMA Trustee replied that the 1975 XL250 & 350 are Historic Class machines.

if its a side port and meets the suspension requirements it can be raced in vintage.

ahrma trustee.......... :cry: that term kills me.

my buddy has a champion framed xl350 that he rides regularly in sportsman 500.he also has a redline framed unit that is raced in historic.

if its a side port and meets the suspension requirements it can be raced in vintage.

ahrma trustee.......... :cry: that term kills me.

my buddy has a champion framed xl350 that he rides regularly in sportsman 500.he also has a redline framed unit that is raced in historic.

Ditto Burned! :cry: