Sign in to follow this  

Dualsported YZ pics

A big thumbs up to the crew at Eline accessories for making a top knotch kit that I had no problems installing...gives 200 watts, so plenty of power to run goodies.

no blinkers. rock on. I dont have any blinkers on the front of my truck, im just waiting for a cop to pull me over. how is it riding on the road? there is a track near my house that I ride at somtimes and when i ride my bike down the road and keep the throttle constant it runs like crap, its made to be rode wide open

It is an absolute pain in the ass onroad..just as you say..it sputters..it likes to accelerate..although going uphills it allof a sudden becomes smooth..like flat and level is not enough load for the engine..I htink that might be alleviated when I go to taller gearing. It has 14/50 right now...going to try and go with 15/45 since the bike easily takes off in second gear anyways. Are you saying your 250F runs like crap..or a two stroke?

make sure u carry a lock....the only problem with a dual sport moto bike is its an easy steal

(ps not one of those kryptonite locks with the round key, i have the master key for those :cry:)

That brings up a good question.. Is is possible to fit a key & handlebar lock from a factory dual-sport to an endoro/mx bike?

That’s a great bike! You make this California boy drool. I would not bother with the fork locks; at 200lbs they don’t drive them away. (If I could only get my GreatDane to sit on the back :cry:)

Looking good.... Can you give me a little more info on your E line kit? Im in the market for the same thing.

Thanks

Jeff

It is an absolute pain in the ass onroad..just as you say..it sputters..it likes to accelerate..although going uphills it allof a sudden becomes smooth..like flat and level is not enough load for the engine..I htink that might be alleviated when I go to taller gearing. It has 14/50 right now...going to try and go with 15/45 since the bike easily takes off in second gear anyways. Are you saying your 250F runs like crap..or a two stroke?

Higher gearing definetely for onroad. The sound issue: It probably takes some getting used to... in MX your either accelerating 100% or de-accelerating 100%, which might make it a bit weird. I would put some handguards on to... Acerbis Vented Flags are great, you can duct tape them up in the winter to keep the cold out!

My 250F does the same thing. it upsets me pretty bad. but I only have to ride on the road for about half a mile, and I go slow some not to shred my tires.

I would get in some sh*t with that. I would end up catwalking right by a COP with my luck. But would they ever catch you on that if you took off to a field or bush I doubt it. :cry:

Looking good.... Can you give me a little more info on your E line kit? Im in the market for the same thing.

Thanks

Jeff

Basically it bolts a magnet unto your flywheel..and voila..you have 200 watts totally separate of your ignition..all of the harness comes pre-fabbed..so nos plicing or anyc rap like that. You can also get them to give you a dot legal headlight instead of the cats eye headlight when you order the lighting kit..that for 6 bills comes with everything you see on my bike..headlight tailight..eline lighting coil addon as well as harness and hydraulic brake switch. Is a very well put together kit.